Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark Comes Out Today...Save Your Money, Watch This Instead

I haven't been covering it, but it isn't exactly a secret that the Spider-Man Broadway musical Turn off the Dark has been something of a comedy of errors over the last few years...long story short, the new and "improved" version (certainly new, don't know about improved) version comes out today, minus Julie Taymor.

I am a huge Spider-Man fan and even went as the web-slinger for Halloween once...and I don't mind me a good Broadway musical.  That being said, I don't think this is going to be a good Broadway musical, or even an okay one...

So I propose you watch this instead.  It accurately sums up the Spidey musical and you get to watch muppets...what more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment